- The competition is open to anyone in SA except the employees of Media24, the competition sponsors, their subsidiaries, promotional and advertising agencies and immediate family members.
- The decision of the organizers is final an no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be amended, transferred, extended or exchanged for cash.
- The sponsors are responsible for fulfillment of the prizes and Tuis | Home cannot be held responsible for problems or delays in delivery of prizes.
- Prizes to be redeemed within 6 months of notification; extensions only accepted if agreed upon in writing with prize sponsors.
- Entries & images remain the property of Tuis | Home; any images may be used in Tuis | Home, related publications and online.
- Winners and finalists should be prepared to be photographed and filmed for other media purposes which form part of the competition.
- All projects entered in the Fix it with Flair competition should have been completed within the past three years and at least 50% of the work must have been completed by the homeowner.
- Entries close 30 June 2017.
If you have any queries regarding the competition please email email@example.com or call 021 408 3848.